Our client a resource management solutions firm in Alberton, seeks meticulous, well spoken and motivated individuals to join their team to assist their clients in support of time and attendance systems as well as to drive sales on behalf of the company.
- Must have a keen sense and experience in Time and Attendance
- CompTIA A+ and N+ (certified!)
- Have worked in Time and Attendance Support with same responsibilities for at 3 years that are recent
- Must have a valid drivers licence
- Must reside close to the Alberton region
- Must be confident in Service Selling Skills with some track record
- Must be able to configure a Bill of Materials for installations
- Must be well conversed in writing proper English and the completion of administrative documentation.
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems
- Make recommendations or suggestions how to improve client liaison and staff communications
- Must have a good knowledge of the various wage determinations and their requirements
- To manage own time management extremely well
- Must know to work with tools and power tools
- Respond to Service Calls provided.
- Telephone Support
- Prepare Equipment with configuration of system detail for installation
- Paper Flow and administrative procedures must be followed correctly
- Record all detail on Service Reports
- Report back on all service calls completed and uncompleted
- Canvas new prospects to advance the sale of our products to existing clients
- Report back on actions and solutions and results to Colleagues and Systems Manager to update the Service Controller
- Attend Support Meetings
- Attend any scheduled Product Training Sessions
- Report back on actions and customers impressions or remarks to the Systems Support Manager and Service Controller
Please take note that we will look at those willing to be trained as long as they have A+ and N+ however then the salary will be less than R10,000 p/m
Please do not apply and expect R15000 per month if you do not have Time and Attendance experience
Please take note out Apply button on our website is offline – To apply please forward our CV to us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position in the subject line. Please take note we only accept Word/PDF Formats, no Google Docs or Excel CVs accepted.