R20 000 – R32 000pm negotiable depending on experience
Our Client is looking for game changers with the ability to develop new business using their consultative approach to partner with senior executives to develop and grow high performance sales teams.
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Tertiary education in either Business / Sales or Training fields is advantageous.
- Proven track record in developing new business.
- Consultative Business-to-Business (B2B) sales with a long sales cycles.
- Proven track record of selling at C-Suite (CEO, MD) level.
- 25 years of age +
- Own Transport with valid driver’s license and cell phone.
- Proven sales history of achieving deals of between R300 000 – R1m per month
- Be able to work in a structured, disciplined, metrics driven environment.
- Ability to develop excellent relationships and engage with clients in 1-3 month sales cycles.
- Exhibit high customer centricity.
- Be pro-active, deadline focused and passionate about learning and development.
- Validate persistence, adaptability to change and coachability.
- Have high business acumen / ability to hold in-depth discussions on business.
- Demonstrate excellent numerical / analytical ability.
- Have excellent communication skills; both face to face and telephonic.
- Hold uncompromising standards of excellence, integrity & attention to detail.
- Have advanced MS Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Daily cold-calling to secure 7 client appointments per week.
- Co-creating and drafting of solutions supported by ROI calculations.
- Customer research and prospecting.
- Presenting and gaining consensus with Exco, Manco and senior management teams.
- Dealing with multiple stakeholders and managing the customer relationship.
- Metrics reporting and admin related to the sales process.
- Ensuring you are 80% on target monthly.
- Consulting with customers using our unique diagnostic customer engagement process to assist them in solving challenges within the sales team.
Please take note out Apply button on our website is offline – To apply please forward our CV to us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position in the subject line. Please take note we only accept Word/PDF Formats, no Google Docs or Excel CVs accepted.