We offer the following services to our candidates:
Our candidates are able to submit their CVs to our offices via fax or email either to apply for a position available or to join our extensive database free of charge.
Please take note that Stafflane Talent Solutions does not charge candidates to submit their CVs to our clients. All that is expected of our candidates is their time and effort to do the following:
– Submit detailed CVs with duties and contact information for references
– Fill in our application form truthfully
– Attend interviews with us and our clients if invited to do so
– Answer questions in an honest manner whilst attending an interview either with Stafflane Talent Solutions or with our clients
– Submit documents requested by our staff
– Attend any testing or assessments required for a role
– Inform Stafflane Talent Solutions if they are unable to attend interviews/assessments or they are no longer in the market
Stafflane Talent Solutions values the time of our candidates and our clients and therefore candidates who fail to work with us on the above will be blacklisted from our database.
Due to our level of expertise Stafflane Talent Solutions offers the following paid services to our candidates:
– Professional CV Writing
– Letter of Registration for UIF Purposes
– Interviewing Tips
– One on one sessions – includes interviewing tips, CV writing tips, dos and don’ts of applying for positions, what to wear for an interview etc
– Tips on maximising your online presence
– Regular Seminars on the above
To inquire on any of the above contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take note that even if you apply on our website or send an email, you are only registered on our database. We do not guarantee positions to our candidates. This is dependent on our clients.
It is with regret that our clients seek candidates who have a minimum qualification of a National Senior Certificate (Grade 12/ Standard 10/Matric Certificate) and all CVs that do not meet this minimum requirement will be discarded. We suggest you contact the Department of Basic Education (Adult Basic Education and Training) to complete your High School education in order to open more doors towards your dreams!
To register your CV on our database please submit it to email@example.com and please ensure that your subject heading and email body expresses your wish to register and what you are looking for.